Tests with Inkscape

We have been testing some different shapes with the foam-cutter from Inkscape, and here are some of the very first results. We cut some circles and some gears. It went pretty well, and we figured that the optimal speed was 100. If it was slower, we risced to melt the the foam too much, and it was faster, it would pull the wire.

Some of our very first shapes cut in foam

Some of our very first shapes cut in foam

Skriv et svar

Udfyld dine oplysninger nedenfor eller klik på et ikon for at logge ind:

WordPress.com Logo

Du kommenterer med din WordPress.com konto. Log Out /  Skift )

Twitter picture

Du kommenterer med din Twitter konto. Log Out /  Skift )

Facebook photo

Du kommenterer med din Facebook konto. Log Out /  Skift )

Connecting to %s